What is The Challenge?
The Challenge is an opportunity for Inner Strengthening. It is an Opportunity for You to see Yourself in an entirely New Light – to meet the Absolute Best of yourself.
The Challenge offers you Transformational learning that can be applied to All Aspects of Your Everyday Life.
In the days of Nobility, Knights were bound by a CODE, a CODE of honor/chivalry which they led, lived and died by.
Today, Leaders (of Self and Others) struggle with the task of leading because they have forgotten the CODE – the Arts of Self Mastery and Leadership have been Lost.
The Challenge is an intense Self Mastery / Leadership / Team Building experience.
Experience the Challenge:
- Intense Competition in an atmosphere that demands Honor, Humility, Courage, Strength, and Integrity.
- A battle (no physical contact is ever made) between teams.
- The Dilemma of Loyalty to both Self and Team. (Each participant must make choices for each dilemma they face throughout the day.)
- Being 100% involved in a situation with a Commitment to play it out to the End. – No matter what!
- Profound Testing of your personal sense of Integrity.
- An intense examination of how you handle physical, mental and emotional challenges.
Reap the Benefits of The Challenge:
- Gain Insights into how you make Choices and how you personally hold the notion of Accountability.
- Being Fully and Unconditionally Supported no matter what you do.
- Gain new Insights on your Habitual patterns of Behavior which may ultimately Interfere with your overall Success and Fulfillment.
- Discover what you can change in your leadership style (of Self and others) to be more Successful.
- Experience the Power of team Commitment and Synergy.
When You Experience The Challenge You Discover How to:
- Respond to circumstances from a place of Choice instead of reacting from past conditioning.
- Live with Integrity, so that your Word is Law.
- Have the Courage to take Action in spite of fear, doubt, and worry.
- Remain Open to love in spite of the circumstances around you.
- Make decisions that are in the highest good, even if they are not seen favorably by all.